"The best indicator of future performance is past behavior."
· Strong, consistent walk with God. Deep prayer life.
· Sticks to commitments even under tough circumstances. Perseveres.
* Bounces back after setbacks.
· Strong sense of call
· Spiritual gifts package that includes leadership, faith, discernment, evangelism
· Communicates vision in an inspiring and practical manner.
· Can see into the future with faith
· Creates and initiates projects from the ground up
3. Capacity for Excellence
· Self-starter and self-managedstrong need to achieve
· Strong work ethic
· Strives for excellence
4. Creates Ownership of Ministry
· Recruits, coaches and delegates effectively
· Reproduction mindset--develops an ever widening circle of reproducing leaders and groups
· Releases others into ministry--assesses gifts, equips wisely.
· Receptive to others ideas--flexible, yet builds group cohesion and agenda harmony around the vision
5. Cooperation of Spouse and Family
· Heart agreement about roles and expectations in ministry
· Healthy family life
· Helped by a strong support system of family and friends
6. Constructive, Compassionate People Skills
· Appreciates and accepts a wide variety of people, able to respond with compassion when needs arise.
· Approachable and active in developing relationships
· Able to handle conflict constructively and deal with difficult people
7. Consistent Fruitfulness
· Consistently develops relationships with unchurched people
· Continual evidence of people coming to Christ
· Church planting and church growth mindset--sees evangelism as essential to reaching people for Christ.
8. Community Responsive, Culturally Relevant
· Studies local community--understands the needs and opportunities
· Starts ministries that meet needs in the community
· Seen in the community as a positive influence
· Strategic intercession practiced intentionally